Sections in the Article
This article provides a high-level overview of Evaluate, along with the key benefits and features.
inRiver + Detail Online = Evaluate
Over the course of 2021, we will work on integrating the Detail Online platform as "Evaluate"; an enhanced inRiver capability. Read more about the acquisition of Detail Online in this FAQ article.
Below is a screenshot of the future Evaluate UI.
Note! Evaluate is not yet available for purchase and not accessible to customers or partners.
A detailed rollout plan will be announced in Service Center shortly. Stay tuned for more information.
Evaluate uses smart search technology and artificial intelligence to find lost sales opportunities within e-commerce.
Data is collected daily from key marketplaces and retailer websites. The data sets are translated into user-friendly and digestible KPI scores, charts, tables, opportunity lists and alerts.
Key Benefits of Using Evaluate
- Maximize the display of products: listing visibility, keyword search and share-of-shelf.
- Inspire your customers by delivering and then verifying the source of truth for your content is being presented accurately.
- Convert your sales by strengthening stock and assortment levels with early warning low product availability alerts.
- Monitor product pricing fluctuations using artificial intelligence for near-real time analysis.
- Win the ratings and review battle with automatic notifications to stay ahead of competitors.
Modules in Evaluate
There are currently five modules in Evaluate.
- Score Card is the Evaluate start page. It provides an overview of all your own products, retailers, and metrics.
- Display, Inspire, and Convert are the three metric pillars. They all group different metrics and offer deep-dive views.
- Notifications is where you set an alarm to be notified of changes via email.
Note! The Dashboard module that was available in the Detail Online tool is currently not in-scope for Evaluate.
Key Features in Evaluate
- Customized bots to dig deeper into product details, analyzing product content.
- Follow the sun, ethical web crawling, analyzing sites when traffic is at its lowest.
- Validation loop ensures 99.7% accuracy even when handling millions of data packages.
- Dynamic, intuitive dashboard, with configurable reports to suit your needs.
With inRiver Evaluate, AI-powered smart search technology keeps an eye on how your products are displayed, if you are inspiring your customers and ensures they are converting.
You can access your engagement intelligence dashboard directly from inRiver, without switching between systems. The dashboard gives you graphic visibility and lets you drill down for comprehensive insights.
Having inRiver Evaluate, Enrich, and Syndicate all within the same platform makes it easy to use the actionable guidance to modify your content and adapt it to customer needs and behavior.
The below graphic shows the flow of product information in inRiver:
Evaluate Rollout Plan
Evaluate is not yet available for purchase and not accessible to customers or partners. We will be communicating the Evaluate rollout plan in Community. Stay tuned for more information.
Customers: inRiver Acquires Detail Online FAQ