sections in the article
This article explains what a Starred Entity is and how it is used.
About starred entities
Starred entities is a way to create a favorite list of different entities such as multiple Products, Items or even Resources. By having this favorite list a user can easily access the different entities that one might be working on during that week.
This is what a favorite list could look like in the inriver Dashboard
This is what a favorite list could look like in the Enrich Dashboard
Using starred entities
A common scenario includes a user who is working on a certain product line that week and needs a way to quickly find top-priority products. This could be accomplished by leveraging their starred entities list.
To star or unstar an entity
To star an entity from the Entity Overview:
- In inriver Enrich > Entity Overview > Toolbar you find Star Entity icon.
- Select the entity that you want to work with and star.
- Click Star Entity in the Toolbar.
- Clicking the Star icon again will unstar the entity, removing the entity from the starred entities list.
To star an entity from a Work Area:
- Select a work area where you want to star entities.
- Click on the navigation menu and click Star.