Sections in the Article
This article explains what a Starred Entity is and how it is used.
About Starred Entities
Starred entities is a way to create a favorite list of different entities such as multiple Products, Items or even Resources. By having this favorite list a user can easily access the different entities that one might be working on during that week.
This is what a favorite list could look like in the inRiver Dashboard
This is what a favorite list could look like in the Enrich Dashboard
Using Starred Entities
A common scenario includes a user who is working on a certain product line that week and needs a way to quickly find top priority products. This could be accomplished by leveraging their starred entities list.
To Star or Unstar an Entity
To star an entity from the Entity Overview:
- In Enrich > Entity Overview > Toolbar you find Star Entity icon.
- Select the entity that you want to work with and star.
- Click Star Entity in the Toolbar.
- Clicking the Star icon again will unstar the entity, removing the entity from the starred entities list.
To star an entity from an Work Area:
- Select a work area where you want to star entities.
- Click on the navigation menu and click Star.