sections in the article
The purpose with a 360 review is to evaluate the customer´s current inriver Cloud implementation to identify gaps between the current needs and the currently implemented solution.
About Quality Assurance 360 Review
The 360 review focuses on 4 major areas, with deeper investigations listed under each area.
Elastic Data Model (also referred to as a data model) Review
- Structure & design of your Elastic Data Model.
- Data principles and policies.
- Data mastering – identifying where each attribute is mastered within your enterprise architecture.
- “Source of Truth” identification – identifying how your enterprise architecture is structured to create your clearly defined Product Data source of truth.
During this session we look for common issues that can affect customer outcomes when using inriver, including inconsistent modelling of data, multiple authoring systems for the same attribute, unsuitable field types for each attribute and gaps in the Elastic Data Model compared to your requirements.
Integrations & Extensions Review
- Enterprise Architecture in detail.
- Existing connections / extensions including method of data transfer and frequency.
- Current customisations to connectors and extensions.
- Targeted analysis of any known specific issues.
- Suggestions for how to plan coming integrations with SAP cloud and EPiServer e-commerce.
Workflow / Business Process Review
- Understanding key user stories within your business and how you use inriver today.
- Understanding the flow of data through your teams and systems from a user and customer perspective (which is not the same as flow of data from an enterprise architecture perspective).
- Current use of workflow, notifications and work areas within inriver.
- Content Store – expert advice on how to maximize this app’s features and realize its full potential for your business.
- Image process – evaluate pros & cons of using inriver DAM functionality compared to a stand-alone DAM system.
inriver PIM certified Business Consultant and Developer is provided access to relevant systems and resources required to gather information and perform analysis.
- Remote workshops.
- Solution Validation and GAP of current implementation and current requirements.
- Report outlining the findings in each of the focus areas with a summary of the workability of the already implemented solution in relation to current requirements.
o Elastic Data Model
o Integrations & Customisations
o Workflow & Business Processes
o Extended Features
Please sign in to leave a comment.