Sections in the Article
This article provides an overview of the options in the Download cart window in Content Store.
Download Cart Overview
Below is an overview of the available options in the Download cart window in Content Store.
- Click the File format drop-down to select which file format (CSV or XLSX) to use for the data file in the ZIP download.
- Click the Resource type drop-down to select how resources are to be represented (files or URL) in the downloaded file.
- Read about downloading resources in Content Store in this article.
- Click the Resource format drop-down to select which format(s) to use for the resources in the downloaded file. For URLs, only one format can be selected. For files, multiple formats can be selected. The options that are available for your organization are configured in the Content Store back end.
- Admins: Read about the back-end configuration of Content Store download settings in this article.
- Click the ZIP configuration drop-down to select which ZIP configuration to use when downloading your cart.
- Read about ZIP configurations in this article.
- Click the Email download link button to generate an email with a link to a ZIP file with the entities in your cart and related information about media.
- Note! The email with the link is sent to the logged-in Content Store user.
- Read about renaming ZIP files and resources in the Content Store back end in this article.
- Click the Download your cart button to download the content in your cart as a ZIP file.
- Read about downloading your cart in this article.