Sections in the Article
This article describes how to create and manage entities in the restyled Enrich.
The system settings in Control Center decide what kind of entity types exist in your model.
In the core inRiver data model, the three most common types of entities are Product, Item, and Resource.
To Create an Entity
This instruction shows how to create a new Item.
- In the Web Portal > Enrich, click the Create new entity icon in the top navigation bar and click the entity you want to create. In this example, click Item.
- Fill out the fields in the Create Item window that opens. Note that any field name that is followed by a * is mandatory.
- Click Save to close the dialog.
- A work area that contains your new entity will open.
- To save the entity in a static work area, click Save in the work area navigation menu.
Good to Know
- The same principle works for all entity types.
- What entity types you have depends on your Control Center settings.
- Make sure to save your new entity in a work area to continue enriching it.