Sections in the Article
This article describes the Jobs widget and functionality in the inRiver Dashboard.
About the inRiver Dashboard
The inRiver Dashboard replaces the current portal landing page. The Dashboard provides easy access to inRiver functionality and applications. The top navigation bar and the dashboard widgets give you an overview of your content. Read more about the inRiver Dashboard in this article.
inRiver Dashboard Widgets
The inRiver dashboard widgets give you an overview of your content, such as entities, channels, work areas, jobs, and more.
Read more about the dashboard widgets in this article.
The Jobs widget lists the five common and/or personal jobs that were last triggered. Common jobs are available to all users with access to that environment while personal jobs are only available to the user who initiated the job.
A job card contains the following information:
- An icon indicating the type of job
- The name of the job
- The date and time when the job was triggered
- A job status indicator; Processing, Queued, Completed, Completed with errors or Failed
- Other functions depending on the type of job
The Jobs Window
Click the Jobs widget header to view the full list of all common and personal jobs in a separate window.
To make it easier to find a specific job, you can filter the list based on job type.
- Read more about how jobs are categorized in this article.
- Read more about Excel import jobs in this article.