sections in the article
This article provides a quick introduction to the Enrich user interface and the various functionalities it provides.
What is Enrich
Enrich is where you enrich your products. This is where the product story is created by adding and editing text, images, and other product details.
What does Enrich look like
The interface is divided into six areas:
- The inriver logo
- The left-hand side of the top navigation bar which shows a list of available modules.
- The right-hand side of the top navigation bar which provides access to key features.
- The Work areas widget
- The Starred entities widget
- The Tasks & notifications widget
The inriver logo returns you to the inriver Dashboard.
You can quickly navigate between the available inriver modules: Enrich, Plan & Release, Syndicate, Planner, Supplier Onboarding, Content Store, Analytics Applications, Import Adapter, Evaluate.
The list of available inriver modules depends on your license.
Opens a list of the most recently run jobs. You can read more about Jobs.
Create new entity
Opens the Create new entity widget. Read more about creating and managing entities.
Allows you to search for entities. You can read more about Quick Search.
Opens the inriver Community in a new tab, where you can get insight about inriver and its functionalities. You can read more about Community.
Opens a list of tasks relevant to the currently signed-in user. You can read more about Tasks.
Allows the currently logged-in user to log out or edit their information. You can read more about User details.
The Work areas widget lists your saved and shared work areas and queries.
- Personal work areas and queries are saved under My work areas and queries.
- Work areas and queries that you share with other users are saved under Shared work areas and queries.
- Clicking on an entity card allows you to view and edit entity information.
- Clicking on the Open empty work area () opens an empty work area from the Work areas widget.
- You can Export, Rename or Delete work area directly in the navigation menu.
- For dynamic work areas (Query) you can also click to Edit query.
- The Starred entities widget lists all your starred entities. You can read more about Starring or unstarring Entities.
- Clicking on the View starred entities shows a list of all your starred entities in card view. You can read more about Starred Entities.
Tasks & Notifications
The Tasks & Notifications widget lists all your tasks and notifications.