sections in the article
This article explains what to do if you have trouble signing in to the inriver Control Center.
I can't log in to the inriver Control Center
You might have trouble logging in to the inriver Control Center after a deployment or if some cache has been corrupt.
Follow the steps below to try and solve the issue.
- Try a different browser.
- Try incognito window.
- Delete cookies and clear cache.
- Make sure you're logging in using the correct email address.
- Reset the password.
- If you are using a VPN, try to disconnect it and log in without the VPN.
- Double-check the user's permissions so that they have the right to log in. If needed add necessary permission.
- Disable any browser extensions or settings that may conflict with the login (AdBlocker, Cookie Blocker, etc..)
- Ask an admin user to remove and re-add your user from the user management page in the Control Center.
I can't log in to the inriver Web Portal
If you find that you and or other users are able to login to the Control Center but not the Web Portal, then you can try the following steps.
- Have an Admin user disable any recently updated extensions, and restart the service from the Extensions page in the Control Center. If you find that you can successfully log in to the Web Portal afterward, then you or your partner will want to review the error logs and the recently updated extensions for conflicts.
Note: Before disabling all your extensions, we recommend starting by disabling the following extension types: Server Extensions, Custom CVL extensions, and Custom Completeness extensions.
- Have an Admin user review/roll back any recently updated Server Settings.