Sections in the Article
This article explains what to do if you have trouble signing in to Control Center.
I Can't Log In to Control Center
You might have trouble logging in to Control Center after a deploy or if some cache has been corrupt.
Follow the steps below to try and solve the issue.
- Try a different browser.
- Try incognito window.
- Delete cookies and clear cache.
- Make sure you're logging in using the correct email address.
- Reset the password.
- If you are using a VPN, try to disconnect it and log in without the VPN.
- Have your partner admin remove your account completely and add it again.
- Double check the user's permissions so that they have right to login. If needed add necessary permission.