Sections in the Article
This article explains how to manage Excluded entity types and Excluded link types in Content Store. When doing so, keep in mind that there is a dependency between these two fields.
If you would like to remove a link type in Excluded link types, you need to make sure that the relevant entity type is not selected in the Excluded Entity Types.
To Remove a Link Type from an Excluded Link Type
- In the Web Portal > Content Store, go to Data transfer configuration and click the Excluded entity types dropdown.
- Make sure that the entity types that you want to exclude are deselected in the list, for example, Channel and Channel Node.
- Click the Excluded link types dropdown and select the link type(s) you want to exclude, for example, Channel -> Channel Node.
- The changes are saved automatically. If you want to make sure that the system has saved the changes, navigate to another content store or any other section of inRiver, then back again.
If you would like to remove the link type Channel -> Channel Node from the Excluded Link Types, you need to make sure that the the entities Channel and Channel Nodes are not selected in the Excluded Entity Types. If they are, the system will not save the change.
- Deselect Channel and Channel Nodes from the Excluded Entity Types.
- Go to Excluded Link Types, and deselect Channel -> Channel Node link type.
- The system will automatically save the change.