sections in the article
This article explains how to access the inriver Control Center as a new PIM user.
To access inriver Control Center
- Make sure you have the correct login credentials and access to the Web Portal. This means that you have to be a User in the system.
- If you are not a user yet, ask your Partner or organization Super user to add you as a user.
- You can access the Web Portal through this URL: https://inriver.productmarketingcloud.com/
- Once you are added as a user in the system, log in to inriver Community and click Get Help.
- Follow the link to create a support ticket.
- Under Popular Requests select Get Access.
- Fill in all required fields. Under What kind of access do you want to request? select Control Center - Customer.
- Click Submit.
- Our Support Team will upgrade you and you will be notified when done.