sections in the article
This article explains how to create a customized catalog based on the content of a content store.
For more information about the benefits of creating a catalog with product information, read this article.
Inriver Content Store HTML templates
If defined, you can add entities to create a customized catalog.
To be able to create a catalog, the HTML Templates for Content Store must be defined and activated for that particular content store. This is done in Control Center, read more in this article.
For information about the Content Store HTML Templates, read this article.
To create a catalog
- Once the HTML Templates for Content Store are defined and activated, you can go ahead and create a catalog.
- In Content Store, search for entities that you want to include in the catalog.
- Click Add to cart or Add result to cart to add the entities to the cart.
- Click Catalog (if you can't find please see this article) and in the dialog that follows, select language and which HTML template that should be used for the cover page, the last page and the page or spread displaying entities, see screenshot below.
- Click Create Catalog to generate the PDF file.