Sections in the Article
This article provides an overview of the Html Templates module in Control Center.
HTML Template Types
To manage your HTML templates, select the type of template you want to work with:
- Enrich PDF Template – a PDF template that is used when you select the PDF option in the context menu on an entity. It renders a downloadable PDF. Read more about how to set up the PDF Template in this article.
- Enrich Preview Template – a template that is used when you select Preview on an entity in Enrich.
- Plan & Release Preview Template – a template used in Plan & Release for displaying a preview of what an entity will look like in a selected Channel.
- Edit Template – a template that is used for Enrich, where you can view and edit an entity in different ways and integrate to other systems.
- Application Template - a template that is used to host a custom application, either to have a different way to look at inRiver data or to incorporate an external application and make it feel like a part of inRiver.
- Portal Template – a template for customizing the Portal Template widget on the inRiver Dashboard.
- Content Store Template – a template for a product sheet and/or catalog pages for entities available in Content Store. It renders a downloadable PDF.
- Content Store Cover Page – a template for the front cover of a catalog rendered in Content Store. It renders a downloadable PDF.
- Content Store End Page – a template for the back cover of a catalog rendered in Content Store. It renders a downloadable PDF.
The below screenshot shows a list of examples of rendered HTML templates.
Examples of HTML templates you can create.
To Select and Preview a Template
- Go to Control Center > Html Templates and click the Type drop-down to select a template type.
- In the Entity Types drop-down, select the entities relevant for the HTML template.
- Click the View Template In Browser button to see a preview of the selected template and data.
Examples of Rendered HTML Templates
Enrich PDF Template
Enrich PDF Template rendered as a PDF:
Enrich Preview Template/Plan and Release
The below screenshot shows the rendered Enrich Preview Template or Plan & Release Preview Template:
The below screenshot shows the Edit Template in the Web Portal > Enrich, where the template appears as a tab in the Entity view. You can view and edit directly in the rendered template:
Good to Know
If you overwrite or delete your template, you can't restore it.