sections in the article
This article provides an overview and a high-level feature list of the Adobe Magento Commerce Adapter.
Adobe Magento Commerce is referred to as Magento and the Adobe Magento Commerce Adapter is referred to as the Magento Adapter in this article.
About the adapter
The Magento Adapter is a fully functional standard outbound extension which feeds out data from selected inriver channels. The standard version works out of the box by pushing the information to REST API calls where Magento is going to import the data. Successful or not, Magento is going to send the import result to inriver using the native inriver REST API.
- inriver direction: Outbound
- Architecture: Scheduled Extension and inriver Integration Framework (including ChannelListener, CVLListener, SpecificationListener)
- Delivery Endpoint: REST API
- Delta or Full: Both supported
- Interval: Configurable, but daily is recommended
The below illustration describes the inriver to Magento data flow.
Benefits of using the adapter
Below is a list of the main advantages of using the Magento Adapter:
- You can enrich high-quality product information in inriver, providing a faster time-to-market for your products.
- You use a flexible inriver Elastic Data Model that changes and adapts to your business needs.
- You deploy data easily from inriver to Magento with the ready-to-go adapter.
- You can publish products and resources seamlessly to Magento.
- You can choose between sending changes frequently to Magento or publishing at scheduled events.
- You can publish products to multiple Store Views, Stores & WebSites.
For a high-level list of what the Magento Adapter supports and some limitations, read this article.
Accessing the adapter
You must have a license agreement in place to download and use the adapter. Contact us here for more information.
Once you have a license you will be able to access the adapter download link in this article.
If no license is in place you will receive an error message when attempting to use the link.
Get an inriver license to view below content:
- How to use the adapter
- Inriver installation
- Magento installation
- Extension settings
- Feature list (high-level)
- Feature list (detailed)
- Modifying the adapter using pipelines
- Release notes
- Download (valid adapter license required to access)
- Only valid for Partners: Inriver adapter download links
Please sign in to leave a comment.