sections in the article
This article provides an overview of the inriver Control Center and describes the Control Center functionality.
About the control center
Administration of inriver is managed from the Control Center. From here you can easily create, configure and manage the inriver Elastic Data Model, CVLs, users or any other system-related functionality.
inriver Control Center functionality
Below is an overview of the Control Center start page:
The Control Center start page includes:
Get an inriver license to view below content:
- Model - Create all the components for a complete Elastic Data Model.
- Connect - Upload code packages and manage custom extensions.
- Log - Monitor system events by setting filters, defining intervals and leveraging search.
- Print - Set up print configurations to integrate with Adobe InDesign and the inriver Print plugin.
- User Management - Set up users, create roles, assign permissions and manage content segmentation.
- Jobs - Manage default system scheduled jobs.
- Settings - Update environment parameters and add new ones as needed.
- Export/Import - Download or base load a Elastic Data Model and publish changes between environments.
- Image Configuration - Allows automated image configuration when new digital assets are imported.
- Locks - Provides administrative override to free up locked entities.
- HTML Templates - Set up and administer UI customization HTML templates.
Introducing the control center
To learn more about the inriver login flow, watch this video.
Read more about inriver login URLs in this article.
For information about supported browsers, read this article.