Sections in the Article
This article tells you more about the benefits of being an active member of the inRiver Community. You'll also get information about Dos and Dont's and the Community Code of Conduct. Be kind and have fun!
Welcome to the inRiver Community!
The inRiver Community is the place where you can ask inRiver, Partners and Customers questions and share your PIM experience with others. Our goal is to create an open and vibrant community with a welcoming environment, and to share useful information about our features.
Our Community is open for inRiver, signed Partners and signed Customers. It is not accessible from Google.
How to Behave in the inRiver Community
Let’s create a welcoming environment for everyone, since we are all friends and professionals.
As a member of the inRiver Community, we want you to:
- Inspire and get inspired by interacting with your peers.
- Contribute with your solutions and experience.
- Learn from others by leaving and reading comments.
- Create more relevant content by voting on articles and Community posts.
- Be welcoming to new users.
- Be respectful of differing viewpoints and experiences.
We don't tolerate the following behavior from our Community members:
- Disparaging, harassing, mean, or snarky remarks about inRiver, its employees, vendors, partners, or other community members.
- Sexualized language or imagery and unwelcome sexual attention or advances.
- Posts or links to offensive or inappropriate content.
- Other conduct which could reasonably be considered inappropriate in a professional setting.
Dealing with Inappropriate Community Behavior
We don’t like having to remove comments, but in order to maintain a positive community experience for everyone we:
- Reserve the right to remove comments without warning if unacceptable comments are detected.
- Reserve the right to temporarily or permanently suspend a user who violates the Community Code of Conduct.
To report behavior that is in violation of this Code of Conduct click the Contact Support Button in the upper right.