inriver is moving towards more incremental, smaller releases to be able to accommodate our customers in a better and faster way. With smaller, more frequent releases, inriver will be able to increase the quality and transparency of the releases and be able to identify and mitigate any erroneous behavior that may be caused by the release much faster. Please note that larger features and/or changes that are deemed to have a strong impact on customers and partners will of course be communicated in advance.
Please see below for the deployed features and improvements:
- An enhancement has been made to Plan & Release so that the user will only see the first 50 entities when opening a node, this will make the user interface load faster.
Please see below for the deployed bug fixes:
- It has now been corrected so that, when working with ReadOnly fields, the user will now be unable to paste texts through CTRL+V. Please note! This function is only visible when the field is set to Read Only in the Control Center.
- It has now been corrected so that, when working with text fields and expanding the text box by dragging its corner and typing in the expanded text box, it will not collapse back again.
- It has now been corrected so that, when working with Syndicate, texts in the entity dropdown will be displayed without overlapping checkboxes.
- It has now been corrected so that, working with the query editor with a date filter including the 'Equals' condition will return the correct result set.
- It has now been corrected so that, as a user in Enrich and pasting via right click, the character count will be updated and the save button will appear on the entity, just as when using Ctrl + V
- It has now been corrected so that, when working with Syndicate and the CTX function 'GetExtraRelatedEntityFieldDisplayValue', it will return a value also when working with multivalue CVLs.
- It has now been corrected so that when working with Syndicate, the actual extension value in the Control Center, 'ExportExcelWorksheetsName', will now contain the name you entered and not 'Sheet1'.
- It has now been corrected so that, when using a quick search, the PDF thumbnail will use the actual image instead of a placeholder.
- It has now been corrected so that, deactivated CVL values display as the same value set in Control Centre rather than showing as 'Invalid'.
- It has now been corrected so that, as a user of Enrich, working with Work Areas in the shared node, you will now be able to drag and rearrange other work areas.