sections in the article
Hello and welcome to inriver! We are delighted to have you onboard.
Follow the 3 easy steps below to ensure you have all the available resources needed to successfully use our solution.
1. Engage with our inriver experts by signing up to our Community
Start by accessing and familiarizing yourself with the Community, inriver's Knowledge and Community platform.
- Create a Community account by pressing the sign up button in the top right corner! You will need an account to access all the relevant articles that will support you on your journey with us.
- Explore further what you can do in the Community by reading this article.
2. Elevate your expertise by signing up to our Academy
By signing up to our academy you will elevate your expertise through self-paced courses, certification programs, and instructor-led trainings that seamlessly integrate into your workflow.
- To create an Academy account, press the sign up button in the top right corner on the Academy platform.
We have a selection of courses we recommend that you as a new user takes to get deeper knowledge on some of our foundational topics and functionalities.
- PIM Fundamentals - Provides a general understanding of PIM (what it is, benefits, users) + inriver PIM position (focus on Digital Shelf Analytics).
- The elastic data model - It provides an introductory holistic overview of inriver capabilities with limited technical details.
- Working smarter with inriver - Learn how to manage the workflow within your PIM team (roles, permissions, notifications, completeness levels).
3. Leverage our in-product guidance
Once you have registered to our Community and Academy you will be able to find the information you need instantly while working in your inriver solution. You can:
- Search our knowledge base for answers directly within the platform in our resource center.
- Complete feature guides to learn best practices right where you need them.
- Chat with our support team if you can't find the solution to your issue.
The resource center is found in the bottom left corner and is easily identifiable by with its question mark icon.
In need of extra help?
If you haven’t found what you were looking for in the Community or if you need assistance specific to your solution, click Get Help in the Community to open a Support ticket.
- You can easily see the status of your Support tickets in the Community.