sections in the article
inriver is moving towards more incremental, smaller releases to be able to accommodate our customers in a better and faster way. With smaller, more frequent releases, inriver will be able to increase the quality and transparency of the releases and be able to identify and mitigate any erroneous behavior that may be caused by the release much faster. Please note that larger features and/or changes that deem to have a strong impact on customers and partners will of course be communicated in advance.
Please see below for the deployed bug fixes:
- As a user of Syndicate, symbols such as " and >< are shown correctly when choosing a work area.
- As a user of Content store admin, 'Excluded link types' field save changes upon refreshing the page.
- As a user of the excel export, the applicable CVL keys can be selected from a dropdown list in the excel export file. There is also a sheet added showing the CVL keys for each CVL parameter.
- As an admin user in Control Center, you will now be able to see that there is a new sort order field added for HtmlTemplates with type "Edit Template". Based on the value of this field, the order of tabs in Enrich can be controlled.
- As a user in Contribute, the quick search now have the same behavior like Enrich.